Comments submitted to TheHealthAndWellnessNews.com are posted upon approval and will include the user’s display name, their gravatar image, and the date of submission. Comments may be used in other areas of the site at editorial discretion.
TheHealthAndWellnessNews.com reserves the right to edit and or remove any comments at our discretion which:
- Are insulting or personal in nature
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- Advertise other products and services for profit
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Are being repeatedly posted (known as spam) – Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses – Comments may be used in the print edition at editorial discretion.
You are legally liable for the content of your comments that you submit to this site.
By submitting a comment to this website, you warrant that we are not responsible, or liable of any of the content posted by you and you agree to indemnify us from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which could arise from your comments submitted to the site.